Last Modified: September 1, 2016
THE FABLINGVERSE, LLC. (“THE FABLINGVERSE”) respects the privacy rights of our users and protects the personal information collected, stored and used in connection with our service (our “Service“).
Also, you affirm that you are over the age of 18 (or, if greater than 18, the age of majority in your jurisdiction) and are of legal age in your jurisdiction or residence, or possess legal parental or guardian consent to enter into a binding contract. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 14. If you are 13 or under, you are prohibited from using our service.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information such as your name, gender, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number when you register for an account with THE FABLINGVERSE, make sales inquiries, request support, or make a purchase or payment.
- We collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, browser type, date/time stamp, and/or program or system error messages and other system information. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to improve our Service, to improve marketing, analytics, or website functionality.
- If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect details of your use of our Service and the resources that you access. Such usage information includes information about how, when and from where you access or use our Service.
- User feedback, forum discussions, chats and other interactions on our Service.
- If you access our Service on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers, including MAC Address, and IP Address. Certain aspects of our Service will create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you choose to provide or allow us to access, such as geo-location.
3. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES & COOKIES
We may also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. For this reason, these types of clear gifs are tied to personally identifiable information.
We may also use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain non-personal information that does not directly enable THE FABLINGVERSE to identify you.
4. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your personal information and non-personal information, both individually or combined together:
- To help us manage, operate and deliver our Services to you
- To improve your experience with our Services
- To develop new products or contents for you
- To provide you with customer and technical support
- To provide you with software updates
- To communicate with you about our Service (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your information for these purposes).
- For marketing and promotional purposes
- For internal training purposes and statistical analysis
THE FABLINGVERSE does not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, you hereby agree that THE FABLINGVERSE may share your personal information with our affiliates to provide you our Service or information about other services and promotional materials. In addition, THE FABLINGVERSE may share personal information with third party service providers that assist THE FABLINGVERSE in providing you our Service. As a result, your information may be transferred to countries outside your residence.
When we share your personal information with third party vendors and suppliers, we require them to adhere to confidentiality and non-disclosure obligations.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Service or their assets changes, we may transfer your personal information to the new owner.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
Certain visitors to THE FABLINGVERSE’s websites & users of THE FABLINGVERSE’s apps choose to interact with THE FABLINGVERSE in ways that require THE FABLINGVERSE to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that THE FABLINGVERSE gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors to share a photo on Facebook to provide a username and email address. In each case, THE FABLINGVERSE collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with THE FABLINGVERSE. For example, THE FABLINGVERSE only asks for Camera or Photo permission when users want to change their account’s avatar using their device’s photo, or THE FABLINGVERSE will only asks for a user’s email address if a user would like to register for an account with THE FABLINGVERSE, share to Social platforms, from THE FABLINGVERSE’s websites or apps, or when you try to contact us. THE FABLINGVERSE does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
THE FABLINGVERSE maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by THE FABLINGVERSE is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer personal information provide sufficient protection of such data.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country of your residence. It may also be processed by personnel of our affiliates and third party service providers who may operate outside the country of your residence. In such case, we will take reasonable steps to require such third party in possession of your personal information to take commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Service cannot be guaranteed; and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
We may also use Google re-marketing services, which allow third parties, including Google, to serve advertisements to you on our behalf based on your activity on our Service. This involves placing in certain areas of our Service a small piece of code provided by Google. This code enables third parties, including Google, to place a cookie on your computer that tells them about your use of our Service and allows them to recognize you and display relevant advertisements when you visit other websites within the Google Display Network. We may also use similar re-marketing services from other companies. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics collecting data from your browser when you visit websites, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
7. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. DEACTIVATED OR TERMINATED ACCOUNTS
A request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to us. We are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform. Moreover, please be aware that even after you delete your account or your account is terminated, your information may not be deleted in its entirety from our servers and servers of the third party with whom such information have been shared
9. OPTING OUT
If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving information from THE FABLINGVERSE(via e-mail or postal mail) about new products, services, or promotions, you can do so by adjusting your account settings or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.